LVD customer service always looks for a service solution that fits you. Our wide variety of service options is backed up by our team of well-trained service staff able to offer worldwide assistance.
- We are active in 47 countries
- More than 180 skilled field service engineers worldwide
- More than 40,000 machines installed
- Over 5500 hours of training every year by field service engineers
Each LVD sales and service location operates an LVD help desk. LVD Teleservice, a remote diagnostics tool, delivers immediate technical support for machine issues.
Download the LVD Teleservice guest module for Windows PC
Installation & Training
To help you make the most of your machine investment, we provide customized training following machine installation as well as additional training programs at your convenience. Programs include:
- Operator training
- Application training
- Maintenance training
- CADMAN® software training
Maintenance & Service
Our global network of field service engineers responds quickly and expertly to your service inquiry. To keep your equipment in top shape and proactively prevent problems, we offer Preventative Maintenance Agreements. Our PMA packages help you plan maintenance costs and reduce the risk of unexpected breakdowns.
- Global network of trained field service engineers
- Preventive Maintenance Agreements (PMA) for planned maintenance
Our CADMAN Club program ensures your CADMAN software is the latest technology. This subscription-based program provides unlimited access to software updates and training, as well as a host of other software support benefits.
- Software training
- Software updates
- Software support
Add more years to the life of your LVD press brake with a NexGen retrofit. NexGen is a cost-effective way to usher your LVD press brake into the age of Industry 4.0 and upgrade its capabilities. A NexGen retrofit:
- Significantly reduces the risk of machine downtime
- Increases productivity up to 50%
- Makes your machine compliant with current safety standards
Through our global service network, we’re able to deliver the spare parts you need as quickly as possible. Our genuine OEM parts are manufactured to the highest standard using quality materials, so their reliability and durability is ensured.
- Sourced from our worldwide service network
- Large stock of spare parts and consumables
- 24/7 shipping service available