Positions open in:
Organized development of assigned sales area through acquisition and development of new customers and markets, and repeat sales to existing customers.
- This experienced Sales professional will be responsible for servicing and growing our market share in their established territory.
- Execute an organized program of lead follow-up, trade contract development, and other planned prospecting activity for network development of clients in the Sheet Metal Fabrication Industry.
- Maintain general paperwork timely (expense reports, lost business, etc.).
- Assist with problem resolution and collection activities.
- Maintain and provide Strippit, customer related data including key contacts and machines installed by Strippit and/or direct competitors.
- Submit management and project status reports in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales proposals and reports on proposal activity.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products and application to customer and prospect needs.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and generate feedback relative to competitive products and tactics.
- Assist with trade show preparation and attend shows as required.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Suggest changes in company product or policy as determined by competitive or market factors.
- Maintain on-going program of personal selling and marketing skills improvement.
- Two (2) year degree required, four (4) year degree preferred in business / technical discipline or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience selling capital equipment to the metal fabricating industry
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
Technical skills/special requirements
- Proficient within a Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid, clean driver's license
- Must be able to travel as required and have the ability to work various hours as business conditions apply
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid time off and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.