- Organizer of numerous activities within a fast paced service department.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Assist with service call scheduling and coordination of travel arrangements.
- Maintain customer information in CRM database.
- Transfer service related calls to appropriate in-house support team.
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a Microsoft Office environment.
- High School Diploma
- Up to 2 years related experience in a customer service role required
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to collaborate and interact with others
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft office, Word, e-mail, internal network with emphasis on Excel). Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
- Work environment will consist of a regular office setting with limited occasional exposure to a manufacturing setting.
- No other employees directly report to this position.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.