- Receive, identify, store, select, count, issue, package and ship incoming and outgoing parts, assemblies, work in progress, materials and supplies following prescribed methods and procedures.
- Document and record all transactions using stockroom shipping and receiving documents and menus.
- Work from shipping and shop orders, requisitions, packing lists and instructions. Weigh, label and mark as required satisfying the needs of both inside and outside customers.
- Operate forktrucks, high lifts, cranes, hoists and other material handling devices to assist in the loading/unloading of trucks and containers. Move or position materials including crating or uncrating, packaging, or unpacking of freight and machinery. Use scales, saws, and other tools as required.
- Wrap or apply preservatives to protect items and exercise care to avoid damage to parts and equipment. Be alert for, report, and rectify conditions of rust, nicks, physical damage or inaccurate markings.
- Work in a safe manner, avoiding injury to self or others and damage to materials or equipment.
- Receive and sign for incoming materials. Document and report damage or unusual conditions to the Supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in neat and orderly condition.
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Previous warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment desired.
- Detail orientated, strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Office environment, internal network).
- Forklift certification desired.
- Work environment will consist of regular exposure in a manufacturing setting.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits*. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan options
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
* Benefits for manufacturing positions may vary
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.