Field Service Technician
- Will perform a variety of technical field service related duties involving new product installations including equipment start up, functional testing, and customer training are performed.
- Serve as a professional company representative providing exceptional customer service while at customer locations or while in any service support role.
- Must be able to read, understand and work to blueprints, drawings, schematics, manuals and other specifications
- Responsible for documentation of machine data, service history and quality information.
- Assist customers with parts identification and ordering.
- Demonstrate products as necessary in support of sales.
- Communicate with the regional managers to insure customer expectations are met and important information is passed on to the proper parties.
- Maintains prompt communication of expense and, service reports, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements as may be developed through field service activity.
- Must be able to travel domestically to support service area on a regular basis (Up to 100%); occasional international travel.
- Two (2) year Technical Associates Degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Laser technology) or the equivalent combination of technical school training and military / industrial experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years related hands on electronic/assembly repair experience required. Previous CNC fabrication machinery equipment repair strongly desired.
Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and communicate technical concepts.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to collaborate and interact with others.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft office environment, internal network).
- Computer hardware, Bios, operating systems, networking and CAD/CAM experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using multimeters, oscilloscopes and other electronic and precision mechanical equipment.
- Must possess a valid, clean driver license and credit card.
- Must be able to lift /move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Work environment will consist of regular exposure to dust, odor, oil, fumes and noise in a manufacturing environment.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Co. contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.