- Programming, fixture design, and cutting tool selection for various CNC Milling Machines, Lathes, and Machining Centers.
- Prepare detailed operation sheets for machining including the preparation of programs for various numerically controlled machines, and products.
- Create and change programming methods, CNC codes using CAM software in addition to selecting proper speeds, feeds and tooling based on selected equipment and tooling.
- Analyze engineering drawings related to new and changed designs for programming purposes.
- Compare and implement written engineering requirements into operational machine programs.
- Effectively communicate and interact with machine operators and Engineers.
- Detect and report unusual conditions or critical situations. Perform various other similar or associated duties as required.
- Suggest and implement productivity improvements in the areas of machining and programming.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Technology
- Previous programming experience desired; 2 – 5 years related CNC machining / programming experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to collaborate and interact with manufacturing personnel to resolve difficult problems
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft office environment, internal network)
- Machine programming experience, CAD/CAM necessary
- Work environment will consist of regular exposure in a manufacturing setting
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.