Associate Press Brake Product Manager
Under the guidance of and in conjunction with the Press Brake Product Manager:
- Supports all activities required for closing sales orders with customers.
- Plans and manages the sales efforts for the Press Brake and Shear product lines within the assigned region.
- Travels regularly and extensively to cultivate and maintain a high level of sales activity with emphasis on improving activity in non-productive sales territories and selling outside the traditional LVD Strippit marketplace.
- Maintains contact with certain major accounts in the region.
- Sets time lines and goals for sales projects. Keeps projects moving forward, assigning all necessary resources and reports on progress.
- Manages multiple projects at the same time.
- Attend trade shows and work exhibits, as required, to present products to potential customers and interested persons. Assist with trade show preparation.
- Attend sales meetings as directed to present product, instruct sales personnel and provide information. Prepares presentation materials.
- Participate in individual or group customer demonstrations of products including CADMAN software at domestic and international manufacturing or demonstration sites.
- Confers with the Press Brake Product Manager and Vice President, Sales & Marketing, participating in the development of marketing policy, recommending product and product line revisions and provides market related recommendations concerning customer product and support feedback.
- Assists in development and execution of sales promotions, training programs, market research, and special projects or programs as required, particularly with respect to target market segments.
- Prepares regular and special reports and presentation materials, as required.
- Prepares and participates in product and sales training for all selling units within the region.
- Participates in the development of direct sales engineers.
- AAS Degree in a technical major required, preference will be given to BS degrees in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or similar degree.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with or running fabrication equipment (preferably Press Brakes).
- Two years of capital equipment sales desired, preferably within the metal fabrication industry including detailed knowledge of capital equipment justification.
- Other relevant and related job experience will be considered.
- Strong ability to communicate and motivate sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM, Internal network).
- Work environment will consist of a regular office setting and visits with customers in a manufacturing setting.
- Frequent domestic/occasional international travel expected; up to 50% travel.
- Ability to travel with little notice.
- Must possess a valid, clean driver license and credit card.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.