Tube Laser Open House
Make plans to join us May 22 or May 23 as we showcase the latest in laser cutting, punching, and bending technology, with special emphasis on tube laser cutting. Discover the most flexible method for tube manufacturing. Explore application possibilities, production savings, and process versatility with the TL 2665-FL tube laser now featuring 2kW Fanuc fiber laser and Fanuc touch-screen control.
SEE THE LASTEST IN TUBE CUTTING
- Process rounds up to 6.5”, tube lengths to 26 feet
- Cut complex contours and cutouts, non-round profiles up to 5” x 5”
- More flexibility with magazine-type automatic tube loading system
- Automatic bow detection and compensation, twist compensation
- Highly reliable Fanuc laser package
MORE FAB TECHNOLOGY
More than just tube cutting technology, we will also showcase a complete range of Industry 4.0-ready fiber laser cutting, bending and punching machinery.
- Phoenix FL 3015 with 6 kW laser is the perfect all-around fiber laser
- Lynx FL 3015 with 4 kW laser - the ideal entry into fiber laser technology
- High-productivity Strippit VX-1225 turret punch press
- Easy-Form press brake - the ultimate bending machine
- PPED press brake designed to handle a range of bending applications
- Dyna-Press high-speed electric press brake
- Our complete CADMAN® Software Suite, including TOUCH-i4, a rugged, industrial-strength Windows®-based tablet that provides an overview of the entire fabrication operation
This is an open-format event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Refreshments and lunch provided.