Make plans to join us August 20 or August 21 at our newly renovated XP Center America at our Akron, New York headquarters as we showcase the latest in laser cutting, bending, punching and integration advancements during Technology Days. Discover flexible, Industry 4.0-ready fabrication equipment, explore new solutions for your applications, learn how you can improve productivity and reduce your cost per part.
FAB TECHNOLOGY ON DISPLAY
- Electra 10kW ultra-high-speed fiber laser cutting machine
- Phoenix FL 3015 with 6kW laser - a versatile, all-around performer cutting ferrous and non-ferrous materials in a range of thicknesses
- Lynx FL 3015 with 4 kW laser - the ideal entry into fiber laser technology
- TL 2665-FL - high performance laser tube cutting machine
- ToolCell press brake - featuring integrated automated tool changer and LVD's patented Easy-Form® Laser adapative bending system
- PPED press brake - ideal for general-purpose bending
- Dyna-Press high-speed electric press brake
- Strippit PX 1530 punch press - punch, bend, tap and form all on a single machine
- Our complete CADMAN® Software Suite, including TOUCH-i4, a rugged, industrial-strength Windows®-based tablet that provides an overview of the entire fabrication operation
This is an open-format event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Refreshments and lunch provided.