Make plans to join us September 17 at our newly renovated XP Center America at our Akron, New York headquarters as we showcase the latest in laser cutting, bending, punching and integration advancements, launch our new Dyna-Cell robotic bending cell to North America and spotlight presentations on real-world Industry 4.0 success stories as well as advancements in robotic bending technology.
Making Industry 4.0 a Reality – Real-world examples and how to start small and scale
The Future of Bending Automation – What’s unfolding to advance robotic bending
FAB TECHNOLOGY ON DISPLAY
- NEW Dyna-Cell high-speed bending cell
- Electra 10kW ultra-high-speed fiber laser cutting machine
- Phoenix FL 3015 with 6kW laser - a versatile, all-around performer cutting ferrous and non-ferrous materials in a range of thicknesses
- Lynx FL 3015 with 4 kW laser - the ideal entry into fiber laser technology
- TL 2665-FL - high performance laser tube cutting machine
- ToolCell press brake - featuring integrated automated tool changer and LVD's patented Easy-Form® Laser adapative bending system
- PPED press brake - ideal for general-purpose bending
- Dyna-Press high-speed electric press brake
- Strippit PX 1530 punch press - punch, bend, tap and form all on a single machine
- Our complete CADMAN® Software Suite, including TOUCH-i4, a rugged, industrial-strength Windows®-based tablet that provides an overview of the entire fabrication operation
Discover flexible, Industry 4.0-ready fabrication equipment, explore new solutions for your applications, learn how you can improve productivity and reduce your cost per part.
Technology Day, September 17, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Refreshments and lunch provided.