SMART FACTORY - AUTOMATION
SMART FACTORY - AUTOMATION ONLINE EVENT
FOR NORTH AMERICA
FEBRUARY 1 - 2 - 3, 2022
Gain insights to improve the efficiency and productivity of your sheet metalworking operation. Tech sessions discuss market conditions and industry trends, present the latest equipment, and offer live Q&A with technology experts.
During this series of online Virtual Tech Sessions we will present and discuss the principles of what makes a factory “smart.” We will also demonstrate three Smart Factory scenarios so that you can see LVD’s technology in action to understand how we can transform your process flows and add value to your businesses. Please note all presentations and demonstrations during these event are delivered in English.
Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com.
FEBRUARY 2 - AUTOMATION SMART CELL
LVD’s Automation Smart Cell demonstrates a higher level of Integrated Process Flow and shows the depth of integration that LVD can offer with Industry 4.0 and the Smart Factory. Join this event to learn how you can automate your process flow and leverage LVD’s Integrated Sheet Metalworking to add the most productivity and margin to your business.
- The principles of Smart Factories / Industry 4.0
- How do you make an Automation Cell Smart?
- Automation Smart Cell in action
- LVD CADMAN® Integrated Software Solution
- Laser Cutting featuring the Phoenix 3015 Fiber Laser Cutting Machine with TAS (Tower Automation System)
- Punching featuring the Strippit PX with FA-P (Flexible Automation)
- Bending featuring Ulti-Form Automated Bending Cell with Auto-Tool Change
Register here for one of the Automation Smart Cell Sessions :
For Cost-effective Smart Cell registrations, click here
For XXL Smart Cell registrations, click here