Join us for a two-day open house event showcasing the latest in laser cutting, punching, and bending technology, with special emphasis on integrated software and the practices of Industry 4.0.
Here’s what to expect:
Powered up and ready for demonstration:
- High-productivity Strippit VX-1225 turret punch press
- Strippit PX-1530 punch press featuring a Compact Tower (CT-P) automation unit; also, Flexible Automation (FA-P) system
- Phoenix 3015 – our newest fiber laser – with 6 kW laser source and equipped with FA-L automation
- ToolCell automated tool changing press brake featuring Easy-Form® Laser adaptive bending system
- Dyna-Press 24/12 and Dyna-Press 40/15 high-speed electric press brakes
- Our complete CADMAN® Software Suite, including TOUCH-i4, a rugged, an industrial-strength Windows®-based tablet that provides an overview of the entire fabrication operation
This is an open-format event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Refreshments and lunch provided.
Register to reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org.