11/06/2017 to 11/09/2017
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Join us at North America’s largest metal forming and fabricating event as we demonstrate the power of Industry 4.0-ready sheet metalworking products that optimize the fabrication process at Booth A2631.
What’s on display?
- High-speed Electra FL featuring new 8kW fiber laser and Compact Tower automation. Electra is designed to process a wide range of materials as fast as the thermal process allows. The CT-L system keeps pace with Electra’s productivity.
- High-performance TL-2665 FL tube laser cutting system cuts the cost of tube processing. This feature-rich machine is equipped with a 7-position magazine feed, handles tube lengths up to 26 feet.
- ToolCell 135/30 automated tool changing press brake maximizes bending productivity with an integrated tooling stadium.
- The versatile Strippit PX-1530 punch press can punch, form, bend and tap to efficiently complete multiple processes, including complex, three-dimensional parts.
- Two models of the Dyna-Press electric press brake demonstrate high-speed bending up to 59 IPM.
- The CADMAN® software suite streamlines the complete fabrication process – from production control, communication, planning and management to punching, bending and laser cutting.