LVD to Unveil New Products at EuroBLECH
At EuroBLECH, LVD puts the focus on flexible automation solutions and cell manufacturing for increased production efficiency. LVD’s Industry 4.0-ready laser cutting, bending, punching and software technology make for an easy and smooth transformation to a more competitive workshop. On display at Stand F104:
- World premiere - ToolCell XT automated tool changing press brake with extended tool storage capacity. In response to having even more flexibility to tackle small batches, high part mix and increased part complexity in a wider variety of materials and thicknesses. The new ToolCell XT will enable users greater flexibility and maximized throughput.
- World premiere – Dyna-Cell takes electric press brake automation to a new level for high-speed bending of small to medium size parts. Based upon LVD’s field proven Dyna-Press, LVD’s new compact robotised bending solution delivers faster art to part times, rapid change overs, increased throughput and lower cost per part.
- Ultra-high-speed Electra FL 3015 fiber laser cutting machine features a new 10 kW laser source to cut a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous materials as fast as the thermal process allows without dynamic compromise. A 10-shelf Compact Tower (CT-L) keeps pace with the Electra to efficiently load, unload and store parts and material.
- Easy-Form 80/25 press brake is the ultimate smart bending machine. Equipped with the Easy-Form® Laser in-process angle monitoring and correction system, this press brake adapts in real-time the ram position to ensure the desired angle from the first bending operation. The bending process is not interrupted and no production time is lost.
- Strippit PX-1530 punch press can punch, form, bend and tap to efficiently complete multiple processes, including complex, three-dimensional parts. A Flexible Automation system (FA-P) makes fast work of loading/unloading and part picking for uninterrupted production flow.
- CADMAN® Suite is LVD's answer to full process integration and optimised process flow. CADMAN looks at the big picture and helps streamline the complete fabrication process – from production control, communication, planning and management to punching, bending and laser cutting – through integrated, database-driven software. The complete CADMAN Suite will be demonstrated.
Plan to visit us at EuroBLECH, October 23 - 26, Hannover, Germany, Hall 12, Stand F104.