Area Sales Manager, South UK
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area.
You will develop a close relationship with existing customers and new customers to grow and find new business.
You will have a good understanding of our products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity. (Full product training will be given)
Duties of the Area Sales Manager include:
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business as well as maintaining and serving our existing customer base;
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs in your area;
- First class consultative selling skills and a Good understanding of Features and Benefits;
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with users of our machines at all levels within an organisation;
- Be aware of competitive activities within your area;
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration;
- Maintain general paperwork in a timely manner (expenses, sales reports, order process documents);
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products;
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations;
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve that will enhance sales in your area;
- Submit to Managing director reports on sales activity within your area;
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline for sales prospects;
- Assist with exhibition and trade shows both in UK and overseas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Sales experience essential ideally from the sheet metal machine tool industry;
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record;
- Good technical background in engineering/sheet metal is desirable;
- Good presentation skills;
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas;
- Home based position-Located in south of UK.
LVD UK Ltd offers an attractive package with a competitive salary and benefits. The package includes:
- You will be part of a great team with a good atmosphere and culture;
- Full product training program and ongoing development;
- You get the time to develop yourself and to push your limits;
- Attractive base salary and commission and bonus structure;
- 23 days paid holiday p.a. which increases with service + UK public holidays;
- Company paid pension contributions;
- Fully expensed company vehicle provided for work purposes and private use;
- Company credit card provided for work related expense purchases;
- Laptop PC and mobile phone provided;
- On-going product training program.