Area Sales Manager
- Detect business opportunities as they arise;
- Identify and visit potential customers on a regular basis;
- Be aware of the competitors and changes in the market in his region;
- Report on the findings.
- Visit the customers in the area on a regular (scheduled) basis;
- Identify and analyse the requirements of the customer;
- Propose the best technical solution, based on a analysis and input from other LVD experts as required;
- Make proposals and offer for the customers in accordance with LVD guidelines.
- Follow-up of the proposals up to the closure of the deal;
- Follow up of the order, the production, the shipment, the delivery, the acceptance up to the final payment;
- Act as focal point for the customer and LVD for all issues with the order.
- Be responsible for the making and the execution of sales plan for the assigned products in the area;
- Conduct the business in an ethical way;
- Be aware of the financial position of his customers and informs LVD on any significant change.
- Bachelor or master in a relevant Technical discipline (Machine construction – Metal works);
- 3 - 5 year experience in commercial environment by preference in the same market;
- Working knowledge of English;
- Driving License;
- Strong knowledge of the machine-tool market.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written);
- Presentation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Power of persuasion;
- Negotiation skills;
- Customer oriented;
- A good listener;
- Strong knowledge of the products (After initial training).
We offer a competitive salary complemented by benefits such as a car, an iPad, a laptop and a mobile phone.