Accounts / admin assistant
As our accounts and admin assistant you will work closely in our finance department with the team reporting to our finance manager. You will perform a variety of duties from accounting to service contract maintenance.
This is a full time position based in our Banbury UK office.
Previous accounts experience is essential.
The job may encompass the following, so any previous experience in these areas would be helpful but any necessary training will be given.
- Accounts receivable
- Transport booking and management
- Service contract administration
- Credit control
- VAT/Intrastat/EC sales list
LVD UK Ltd offers an attractive package with a competitive salary and benefits. The package includes:
- You will be part of a great team with a good atmosphere and culture;
- You get the time to develop yourself and to push your limits on a technical level;
- 23 days paid holiday p.a. + UK public holidays;
- Company paid pension contributions;
- On-going product training program.