As a Laser engineer you perform a variety of technical duties in the field. Through experience and technical knowledge you are able to perform these very important tasks:
- Assist in the installation of Fiber lasers;
- You provide the customer with technical training on Fiber Laser;
- Routine Maintenance, servicing and repair on our Fiber laser machines;
- You communicate with the Service Manager to ensure customer expectations are met and important information is passed on to the correct parties;
- You are happy when the client is satisfied and that’s what makes you tick;
- You serve as an employee brand ambassador and promote all our products.
- You actively seek solutions for customer needs;
- Work with End users to enhance their experience with our Press Brake products.
- You have experience with fiber and co2 laser Maintenance/installation;
- You have prior knowledge of Sheet metal machinery;
- You are eager to discover new technologies;
- You work methodically and in detail;
- You can work well in a team as well as individually;
- You are willing to travel within the UK and occasionally overseas.
- You have a technical background;
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally;
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies;
- You have a good attention to detail;
- You have decent PC skills (Windows, MS Office,);
- You possess a current, valid UK accepted driving license and you are entitled to work in the UK;
- You must be able to lift /move objects up to 25 Kgs consistently, with heavier weight necessary at times.
LVD UK Ltd offers an attractive package with a competitive salary and benefits. The package includes:
- You will be part of a great team with a good atmosphere and culture;
- You get the time to develop yourself and to push your limits on a technical level;
- 23 days paid holiday p.a. + UK public holidays;
- Company paid pension contributions;
- Fully expensed company vehicle provided for work purposes and private use;
- Company credit card provided for work related expense purchases;
- Laptop PC and mobile phone provided;
- Special tools and measuring equipment provided;
- Corporate work-wear and PPE provided;
- On-going product training program.