Position location: Buffalo, NY
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all administrative support initiatives associated with all LVD Strippit product lines and related software. Assist the Director, Service with the identification and implementation of long- term initiatives providing additional customer services while increasing service revenue.
- Develop and implement a Spare Parts Management Program. Including but not limited to audits of order entry, shipments and expediting orders between vendors, manufacturing & LVD.
- Supervise spart parts specialist(s) or related positions.
- Maintain the Inventory Management system to ensure timely deliverables of parts and services for customers.
- Work with Service Managers to coordinate crisis management and identify effective resolutions to customer complaints on Non-Technical based services.
- Provide customers feedback on Non-Technical based Service issues such as delayed shipment of parts or scheduling.
- Review, analyze and approve/reject Field Service Engineer Expense Reports
- Coordinate all regional time off requests to ensure adequate coverage and meeting customer expectations.
- Reviewing Customer Call Status for completeness and close if necessary.
- Interface with Finance to facilitate the Accounts Receivable process for undisputed invoices.
- Key user for ERPLN with the ability to generate reports on departmental statistics and provide analytical trends.
- Act as the Human Resources Liaison for the Service Group with the ability to address minor day to day concerns.
- Promote a culture of excellent customer relations through courteous, accurate and informative correspondence, both verbal and written.
- Through direct contact with various other departments properly communicate new Service developments.
- Setup and administer new service initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and increase service income.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- 2-5 years related experience in customer service or sales support with LVD Strippit equipment or similar CNC punching, bending, metal cutting laser equipment products, and Fanuc controls
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Able to collaborate and interact with others.
- Able to effectively manage and lead other administrative support related positions.
- Demonstrated system and creative capabilities.
Technical skills/special requirements
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft office environment, internal network).
- Networking and ERP/CRM experience required.
- Work environment will consist of a regular office setting with occasional exposure to a manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to provide proper documentation for occasional international / domestic travel.
- Responsible for managing Spare Parts Specialist position(s).
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Worklife Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid Time Off and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.