Position location: Buffalo, NY
Primary responsibility for the organization of all USA and Canada sales functions to obtain maximum distribution of our products, involving the development and execution of short term and long range marketing policies, plans and programs, contributing directly to the profit position, growth and welfare of LVD Strippit.
- Direct the sales organization through various department and product managers, agents, and direct selling. Organize the sales effort of the company to obtain continuing broader coverage of marketing areas.
- Work with Marketing Department, to plan and prepare effective advertising and sales promotion programs to influence buyer behavior and enhance the reputation of the company.
- Determine sales policies and participate in the formation of other policies involving marketing.
- Responsible for maintaining a close affiliation with corporate sales and engineering departments to advance new products and developments. Monitor technology advances, competitive offerings and customer buying trends while guiding new product development.
- Maintain a capable, aggressive, optimistic and expansion-minded sales organization. Direct, assist and advise managers and sales personnel in planning effective coverage of their respective territories; make territorial changes as necessitated for better coverage, improved area growth or enhanced financial performance.
- Analyze and evaluate performance against forecasts, budgets, and marketing objectives; maintain constant vigil on competitive activity and plan reaction and/or advise appropriate individuals of significant developments; initiate remedial action in areas adversely affected.
- When indicated or requested, accompany managers or sales engineers in closing important accounts requiring considerable negotiations and well-developed sense of timing and strategy.
- Maintain close customer and prospective customer contacts to remain familiar with market requirements. Investigate major complaints and take appropriate action. Compile sales forecasts for use in overall company programming. Keep abreast of product developments and recommend suitable new products.
- Promote the sales of company products through application of technical aids and education programs for sales personnel and customers; through various advertising media and direct and indirect sales promotion programs; through market and product research.
- Maintain an active market research program and explore measure and evaluate market conditions to develop plans for achieving objectives.
- Review policies, procedures and staffing and make changes as required to assure efficient department operation and maximum customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services. Monitor customer inputs and reactions and respond appropriately. Establish and administrate departmental budget consistent with current revenue levels.
- Direct, assist and instruct subordinate personnel as to assignments, schedules, methods, policies and other procedures affecting their work. Maintain a development program to train employees for key positions. Maintain a competent staff capable of providing proper management direction and capable of growing within the Company.
- Act as a member of the executive staff in formulating plans, policies and programs relative to operation of LVD Strippit.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid Time Off and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.