Perform wide variety of accounting duties including accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. Serve as backup and perform duties for all Accountant positions when those employees are out of the office.
- Payment processing of vendor invoices including managing the transfer of a portion of vendor invoices for processing in the company’s subsidiary in Slovakia.
- Audit and process employee expense reports for payment.
- Monitor accounts payable activity by auditing vendor statements.
- Analyze and investigate unmatched vendor receipts over 30 days old.
- Assist the Corporate Controller with weekly AP check processing.
- Monitor accounts receivable activity though auditing customer orders and contacting customers with a past due balance.
- Maintain sales tax exempt forms for customers.
- Assist the Corporate Controller in preparing budgets.
- Assist the Corporate Controller with bank audits and financial statement audits.
- Perform other duties assigned as necessary.
- Four (4) year Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance
- Zero (0) to Three (3) years of experience in analytical accounting (problem solving, implementing process improvements)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Able to collaborate and interact with others
- Analytical skills
Technical skills/special requirements
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft office, Word, e-mail, internal network with emphasis on Excel).
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
- Work environment is a regular office setting with occasional exposure to a manufacturing setting.
- No other employees directly report to this position.
LVD Strippit, Inc. offers a Total Rewards package regarding a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical and dental plan
- Life Insurance for employees / dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with Company match
- Personal Cancer Indemnity plan
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid vacation and holidays
LVD Strippit, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with state and federal laws without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap/disability, and veteran status.